NSEQ-4 Discrete Solid State Two Channel Parametric EQ
Regular price $4,605.00 Sale price $4,144.99
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
Full Timbral Control, Total Signal Integrity
- World's first (and only) all-discrete, true differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier.
- Selectable balanced or unbalanced input.
- Greatly improved 3rd generation FSA-03 all-discrete EQ amplifier
- Improved output stage
- True hard-wire bypass when EQ not selected
- Upgraded power supply
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity and integrity
- All discrete J-FET solid state signal path
- Minimalist design: only one active stage in the audio path (Dove Topology)
- Identical EQ stage used in Library of Congress archiving path
- Four EQ bands: 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- Extremely low noise: -106 dBu
- Constructed for demanding professional applications
- Ultra-Premium components throughout
- Gold relays, connectors, switches,
- Silver Teflon power wiring, Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Lovingly hand-crafted in Northern California