This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
Employing the advanced technology from Dan Dugan Sound Design; this mixing card for Yamaha digital mixers provides automated gain distribution over multiple faders when multiple mic inputs need to be mixed. This device lightens the overall workload of any sound engineers and maximizes efficiency.
- 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out automatic mixing (8-in/8-out at 96 kHz)
- 2x Optical connectors, 1x RJ-45 connector
- Up to 8 cards can be used simultaneously to handle up to 128 channels at 48 kHz, or 64 channels at 96 kHz
- Automatic detection of active mics with automatic control of individual channel and overall gain
- No speech cutoff due to late fader activation, for smooth, uninterrupted sound
- Effective background noise and feedback suppression without the need for noise-gate type threshold level settings
- Easy setup: simply insert on the appropriate mixer input channels and raise the faders
- Channels can be grouped to make up to three independent automatic mixers
- Dugan Control Panel software application provides remote control and level monitoring capability
- Can also function as an 8-channel auto-mixer + 8-channel ADAT interface