This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
When selecting studio reference monitors for mixing and music production, one consideration takes precedence above all others - accuracy.
Beginning with the legendary NS-10M, and continuing with the MSP and previous HS Series, this new lineup shares a design philosophy that emphasizes sonic purity without any coloring or alternation of the original sound. While many manufacturers seek to enhance the sound of their monitors to make them sound impressive, Yamaha studio monitors are designed to achieve the best possible mix by ensuring that the sound from your speakers is true to the original. HS Series nearfield reference monitors are the embodiment of this philosophy, delivering a concise sound image, high resolution, and flat response.
By adding mounting points and to the HS, HS-I models are compatible with three optional bracket types—wall, ceiling, and baton—adding the flexibility needed to meet the demands of a broad range of sonic environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- Frequency Range of 54Hz-30kHz
- 70 watts of output power per unit
- 1 XLR3-31 type & 1 1/4" PHONE as balanced input jacks
- LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
- Low Resonance Enclosure composed of high-quality MDF and three-way mitered joints
- 3 optional mounting brackets for the HS5-I model(Wall, Ceiling, and Baton)