This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
The HS7 is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 43Hz - 30kHz
- Components LF: 6.5" cone, HF: 1" dome
- Crossover 2kHz
- Output power 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption 55W
- Shape Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material MDF
- Dimensions W 8.3" x H 13.1" x D 11.2"
- Net weight 8.2kg (18.1 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)