This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
The HS8 from Yamaha is a 2-way, bass-reflex, bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with an 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The HS8’s bi-amplified setup delivers 75W of power to the low-frequency transducer, and 45W to the tweeter for the highest performance from each driver. Room Control and High Trim response controls deliver on-the-fly tailoring, and the XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- 2-way, bass-reflex, bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor
- 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system
- XLR & TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced/unbalanced signals
- Room Control and High Trim response controls
- Speaker Type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 38 Hz - 30 kHz
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Output Power: 120W (LF: 75W, HF: 45W)
- I/O Connectors: XLR3-31 Type (balanced), Phone (balanced)
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.8" x 15.4" x 13.1"
- Net Weight: 10.2kg (22.5 lbs.)
- Others: LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/-2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500 Hz)