This product has an estimated 3-5 day shipment processing time.
As the next generation in Yamaha's flagship PC lineup, the expectation was to deliver the same exceptional standards of separation and response, while taking sound quality to the next level. Yamaha engineers examined every detail of the circuitry, and how each affects sound quality. This in-depth analysis led to important innovations in circuitry and internal wiring. Meticulous part selection - including environmentally friendly lead-free parts - was part of the process as well. New circuit board mounting methods were developed to absorb unnecessary vibrations, and feedback from sound professionals in the field was analyzed and refinements implemented wherever necessary. The results were worth it: unprecedented sound quality with the lowest possible distortion. Clear and transparent, yet powerful and solid. The PC-1N Series provides dynamic, deep, detailed sound with exceptional balance.
2 x 315 watts @ 8 ohms
- 3 Drive Modes(stereo, dual mono, and bridged) for extra versatility
- Balanced XLR (XLR3-32) and Euroblock terminal inputs
- Built-in high-pass (subsonic) filter that cuts frequencies below 20 Hz
- Remote amp monitoring/control
- Amp Editor software
- NetworkAmp Manager
- Easy-to-read indicators and comprehensive protection circuitry